Grab your traditional Day Rover ticket for unlimited day travel! Hop on and off all day on the date of your choice.
- Adults - £35.00 (£30.00 online)
- Concessions - £30.00 (£27.50.00 online)
- Children - £20.00 (£16.00 online)
- Specials (HRA pass etc) - £20.00 (£16.00 online)
- Family (2 adults & up to 3 children) - £70.00
Tickets available online until the day before the event.
The event will feature:
- BR Standard 2 78018
- BR Standard 4MT 80080
- Bagnall 68012 "The Duke"
- Andrew Barclay "Brian Harrion"
All locomotives provided subject to availability on the day.
In addition to our Station Cafe at Wirksworth, you can jump on board one of our breakfast services Friday or Saturday to enjoy a range of breakfast items from bacon and sausage cobs to a traditional Full Enthusiasts Breakfast! These services are denoted with a knife and fork symbol on the timetable.
Subject to availability. Cash or card accepted on train.
Train Timetables for the Event
Timetables for this event are not available yet.
- Breakfast service on board
NS - Non-stop
NS - Not booked to stop
- Breakfast service on this train
The Station Cafe and Apollo Bar will be open at Wirksworth for hot and cold drinks, snacks and confectionary plus our range of alcoholic beers, lagers, wines and spirits.