...with Richard Felix
Travel by steam train for an intriguing evening special. We'll depart Wirksworth Station and be joined on board by local historian, paranormal enthusiast and television presenter Richard Felix. During the journey he will tell stories of the history of the railway and the spooky goings on that have been experienced whilst we chuff through the darkness towards Duffield. We'll serve a fish and chip supper on arrival at Duffield to eat on board before making our way slowly back with further stories.
- Steam train ride from Wirksworth departing at 18:00 lasting approximately 3 hours.
- Ghost stories and anecdotes by Richard Felix
- Fish and chip or sausage and chip supper from the local fish and chip shop on arrival at Duffield to eat on the train. Please choose your menu option online when booking. We are unable to cater for gluten free, vegan etc dietary requirements for this experience but can offer chips without fish or sausage as the food is supplied from the local fish and chip shop.
- Tickets are sold for tables for two or tables for four priced at £99 for two people or £188 for four people. Sorry we are unable to accommodate uneven numbers.
- Two of the tables for two are wheelchair accessible, please contact us if you would like to discuss this.
- Tickets must be booked in advance and are strictly limited.
The Apollo Bar at Wirksworth Station will be open beforehand for guests to purchase refreshments and drinks will be available on the train.
Please meet at The Apollo Bar from 17:00 for an 18:00 departure.