Kat Mary Productions presents:
Live and Let Dine - The James Bond Spoof Dining Experience
Join us for a comedy Bond adventure set on a moving Steam Train!
If you loved Austin Powers, Johnny English and The Naked Gun then this is the adventure for you. Climb aboard for this spectacular train ride through the clichés of the Bond movies adored by millions. Theatre meets vendetta, meets comedy dinner show, as our hero tries to unravel who is out to get him - and why?!
Prepare to be shaken... not stirred, by a host of hilarious characters who will serve up comedy mayhem alongside a 3-course meal. Expect outrageous super villains, death defying missions and plenty of puns.
A serving of ingenious interactive comedy and a must see for all film, parody and theatre fans.
From the team behind A Taste of Faulty Towers.
‘Hilarious Fun’ ★★★★★ BBC Radio
‘Wonderfully silly, an excellent parody show’
‘It was like being inside a live action cartoon’ - QE2
‘We've just had so much darn fun!’ - Hydro Hotel
Immersive Theatrical Dining Experience
What is included?
- Immersive theatrical performance specially adapted to take place on the train from the stage show
- Return steam train journey of around 2 hours
- Three course meal during the journey (see below for menu)
- Table for Two - £169.00 for two persons (£85.50 each)
- Table for Four - £330.00 for four persons (£82.50 each)
- Table for Three (very limited number) - £256.50 for three persons (£85.50 each)
- Guests gather at your chosen booking time in the licensed bar Apollo at Wirksworth Station where pre-show drinks will be available to purchase.
- The show will begin at the station before Bond and crew help guests to their table on board the train
- The meal is served during the journey
Welcome glass of Martini
Homemade country vegetable soup with a crusty bread roll
Hot honey glazed gammon with roast potatoes and seasonal vegetables
Vegetable kiev, new potatoes and season vegetables (v)
Cheesecake of the day and cream
followed by tea or coffee and after dinner mints
- Experience starts at and returns to Wirksworth Station
- Tickets are sold in tables for two, tables for three or tables for four.
- We can cater for vegetarian and gluten free dietary requirements. Please select at the time of booking. Unfortunately we are unable to offer a vegan option for this experience.
- Live and Let Dine is an affectionate homage to James Bond, the film series. Their original TV scripts are not used in this experience.
- Copyright Kat Mary Productions