This wagon is used for moving rail or long items. It was built in 1956 by Head Wrightson and numbered DB 994206, of lot no 2937, to diagram 1/647. This vehicle was kindly donated to the railway by Mr J Blackmore and is owned by Wyvernrail plc.
|Builder:||Head Wrightson, Thornaby||Built:||1956|
|Class or Type:||Wagon||Works No:|
|Weight:||27.5 T||Running No:||994206|
|Brake Type:||Air||Operational Status:||Operational|