Terms and Conditions
Use of our online shop is deemed as an acceptance of the following:
1) A Day Rover is valid for any operating date in the year that it is purchased, except for New Years Day and Santa Specials.
2) A Day Rover does not constitute a booking for a specific timetabled service.
3) Lost, damaged or unused Day Rover tickets will not be refunded, however an unused Day Rover ticket may have the date extended at the discretion of the company upon presentation of the unused ticket.
4) Day Rover tickets will be exchanged for your order printout on arrival at a Booking Office or on presentation to the on-train ticket inspector. Your printout will be retained.
1) Please allow at least 7 – 10 days for dispatch of products. Our team are volunteers and may not be working at the railway every day of the week to process your order.
2) We normally use Royal Mail services for delivery.
3) Postage and packing is included in the prices unless otherwise stated.
4) We may post items as “signed for” to prove delivery.
1) If a faulty or damaged item is discovered upon delivery, please return the product to the railway at: Shop Goods, Wirksworth Station, Coldwell Street, Wirksworth DE4 4FB, along with a copy of your order receipt.
2) We will aim to replace faulty or damaged goods with another like-for-like example, or we may call you to discuss an alternative.
3) If a suitable replacement product cannot be found, then a refund request will be made.
4) All requests for exchange or refunds must be made within 30 days of the original receipt of the online order.
Refunds and Exchanges
In the first instance we shall try and resolve any issue which arises and offer an alternative exchange. Should a refund be required this shall be issued to the value less any postage. No refunds shall be given for pre-booked events (e.g. an evening special, Santa Specials etc) where the cancellaton is less than 48 hours before the departure of the train or the start of the event.
There are two options for you to choose as a customer. We use either WorldPay or PayPal. All card details are handled securely by the individual merchant respectively and are not seen by our team or stored on our servers.
Queries regarding the taking of payment should be directed to WorldPay (www.worldpay.com) or PayPal (www.paypal.co.uk). Your name and address entered into the payment page is only sent to us as an address to send your product(s) to.
When you supply any personal information to a website belonging to WyvernRail plc (including wyvernrail.co.uk, wyvernrail.com, e-v-r.com and mytesttrack.com and to download information or register for updates) we have legal obligations towards you in the way we use such data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain how we will use it and tell you if we want to pass the information on to anyone else.
In general, any information you provide to the WyvernRail plc will only be used by WyvernRail plc or the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway Association (the registered charity created to support the reopening of the Wirksworth to Duffield railway). Your information will be disclosed where we are obliged by law. Also, if you post or send offensive, inappropriate or objectionable content anywhere on or to our websites or otherwise engage in any disruptive behaviour on these websites, WyvernRail plc can use whatever information that is available to it about you to stop such behaviour. This may involve informing relevant third parties such as your employer, school e-mail/Internet provider and law enforcement agencies about the content and your behaviour.
We will hold your personal information on our systems for as long as you use the service you have requested, and remove it in the event that the purpose has been met, or, in the case of requesting information, you no longer wish to continue to receive emails from WyvernRail plc. For safety reasons, however, WyvernRail plc may store messaging transcript data (including message content, member names, times and dates) arising from the use of our websites for a period of no less than six months. We will ensure that all personal information supplied is held securely, in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may, from time to time, post details to you using the address provided via your online purchase. For example, Santa Specials booking information should you have booked for the Santa Specials the previous year.
The Online Ticket Office and Shop (www.e-v-r.com/shop) uses computer cookies.
Cookies are used to pass your selections between pages within the shop and then are deleted when you pay. No information regarding target marketing or personalization of the site are stored in these cookies.
Use of our online shop indicates your acceptance of the cookies being on your computer for the duration of the transaction only.
Our website uses Statcounter (www.statcounter.com) to track our website usage so we can make it better. Any queries about cookies that Statcounter may use should be directed to them.
Use of our website indicates your acceptance of the Statcounter cookies being on your computer.