Enjoy a Ploughman's Lunch on board the train on Sunday 27th! Click here for more details and to book.
Join us for a fun evening excursion on Saturday 26th as we host a professionally-acted Murder Mystery evening with fish and chips at Duffield
More information on this special page. Pre-booking is a must!
About this Event
Come to the Ecclesbourne Valley Railway and travel back to the 1950s with this Bank Holiday Weekend event.
- Steam trains between Wirksworth and Duffield are running to the Yellow Timetable on Saturday and Sunday.
- Steam and heritage diesel trains between Wirksworth and Duffield are running to the Orange Timetable on Monday. The diesel services will be the even-hour departures from Wirksworth (odd from Duffeld) and the steam services will be the odd-hour departures from Wirksworth (even from Duffield).
- Steam trains between Wirksworth and Ravenstor are running hourly (supplement applies)
- Get into period costume and receive £2.00 off your Day Rover ticket (walk up fare only; costume dress is encouraged but not a necessity)
- Live Jazz music on the platform at Wirksworth
- Various displays of objects, adverts and even classic vehicles. The carbolic soap is at the ready!
|Wirksworth and Duffield|